NOW INTRINSICALLY SAFE FOR NEWER FLAMMABLE REFRIGERANTS
The JAVAC CAL-281 Vacuum Pump is designed for quick, deep evacuation as well as affordability and durability.
The CAL-281 is a two-stage, rotary vane pump with 280 Litre Per Minute rated displacement for ultimate vacuum down to 15 microns. Features such as a large oil sight glass, easily accessible oil drain and innovative oil-trapping exhaust/demister allow technicians to make easier, more efficient service calls. The pump’s design includes a comfortable “no-slip” grip for easy carrying and its solid construction delivers maximum durability.
Perfect for technicians who require a super fast and incredibly reliable vacuum pump, suitable for large commercial applications including supermarkets, commercial buildings and cold storage systems this unit will handle everything. Highly durable and time tested you won’t be disappointed with the quality of this JAVAC vacuum pump.
When maximum vacuum speeds in the field are the minimum requirement, the JAVAC CAL-281 is the leader in the class.
- Intrinsically safe components for use with R32
- Backwards compatible to work with all other CFC, HCFC, and HFC refrigerants;
- 15-micron ultimate vacuum
- Two-stage oil-sealed rotary vane
- Anti-oil demister to prevent spillage
- Fitted with tri-connector suitable for 1/4”, 5/16” & 3/8 SAE fittings
- Hardwired 5-meter power cable
- Easily accessible oil drain valve
- Solid anti-skid rubber base plate for stability
- Convenient see-through oil sight glass
- Lightweight design.
JAVAC CAL-281 Vacuum Pump, Power Cable, 500 ml Vacuum Pump Oil, English Operating Instructions, 12-Month Warranty.
- Free air displacement: 230 L/min or 8.2 CFM
- Inlet: Tri-connector for 1/4”, 5/16” & 3/8 SAE fittings
- Motor: 2/3 HP
- Motor Speed: 2880 RPM
- Oil Capacity: 500 ml (Recommend JAVAC #15 Oil)
- Power requirements: 220/240 Volt / 50 Hz
- Power cable length: 5 meters
- Working temperature: -5 °C to 60°C
- Dimensions: 380 mm x 160 mm x 285 mm
- Unit Weight: 16.0 Kg.