Intelligent circuit: alerts user to change filter, detects failed sensor, detect contaminated (over-dose) sensor and self purges. Extra large high quality, high contrast graphic LCD visible in direct sunlight or dark equipment room. Automatic and manual reset modes. Leak tracing mode, shows raw signal output, provides unique leak locating ability through manual mode display. Rapid warm-up, normally less than 30 seconds. Rechargeable battery, 8 hours per use – no ongoing maintenance cost with replacing batteries; can also be used while re-charging in an emergency. Charger supplied with international connections, USB cable for charging in car/van. Low cost sensor as sensor life min. 5 years.Bosch Professional design. IP51 dust-proof design. Logical and simple handling, self-explanatory intuitive. Anti-slip handle. Pollution Degree 4. Rugged housing for daily use.
- Detects Halogenated CFC, HCFC, HFC, HFO compounds, HC refrigerants, Tracer Gas (95 % N2/5 % H2 mixture), ammonia, butane and propane
- Meets or exceeds EN14624 performance standards
- Ultimate Sensitivity of less than 1 g/yr
- Electronic sensor lasts > 5 years
- Large 61 mm backlit graphic LCD
- Audible alarm with Mute and Visual Leak Size Indicator
- Leak tracing mode to pinpoint hard-to-find leaks
- Rubber keypad provides positive actuation and tactile feedback
- Ergonomic design with TPU over mold and ambidextrous operation
- 2-year warranty.
1 x CS-LD1.0 Leak Detector, 1 x carrying case, spare filters, 1 x battery charger and 24-month warranty .
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||218 x 83 x 51 mm|
|Probe Length||413 mm|
|Sensor Life||Approximately 5 years under normal usage|
|Warm Up Time||Normally 20 – 30 seconds, 45 seconds Max.|
|Ultimate Sensitivity||< 1 g/yr|
|Power Supply||Li-Ion rechargeable cell|
|Battery Life (per charge)||> 8 hours|
|Recharge time||≤ 3 hours|
|Operating Temperature & Humidity||-20° C to 50° C; 95 % RH max.|