Robinair VacuMaster vacuum pumps feature a two-stage design, cleaning the system more thoroughly with a second vacuum, and leading to a deeper ultimate vacuum level. Designed for quick oil changes, the oil fill port and drain plug are easily accessible for fast and complete oil changes, and the easy view sight glass enables users to quickly see both oil colour and level. This product can be used for automotive systems or HVAC, compatible with R134A.
VacuMaster pumps feature heavy-duty motors, with a high torque design for easy start-up and efficient operation.
- High vacuum rating – The two-stage rotary vane design provides powerful, quiet, high vacuum capability, and ensures moisture removal while the high pumping capacity reduces evacuation time
- Gas ballast – Allows a precise amount of atmospheric air to be introduced into the pump, preventing condensation of moisture vapour – thereby helping to maintain the purity of the pump oil. By using the gas ballast, the pump operates more efficiently, and pump life is extended
- Sure-grip handles – The one-piece, moulded handle makes it an easy tool for engineers to carry to job sites. The handle also stays cool to the touch during operation
- Compact and lightweight design – Aluminium housing and rotary vanes help keep the pump weight ideal for portability
1 x RA-15801A-E Vacuum Pump and 12-month warranty.
- Voltage: 240V – 50Hz
- Free air displacement: 226 l/m
- Ultimate vacuum: 15 microns (2pa)
- Stages: 2
- Motor: 450W
- Intake ports: Nickel plated steel / 1/4” & 3/8” Flare / SAE MFL
- Oil capacity: 700ml
- Power cord length: 1.8 metres
- Dimensions: 376 x 157 x 270 mm
- CFM: 5.