The Robinair 15301 vacuum pump that’s fast and thorough and saves you not only time but also the expense of callbacks and dissatisfied customers.
Robinair’s 15301 VacuMaster Vacuum Pump is engineered specifically to meet the needs of the kind of A/C work you’re doing today and to give you trouble-free operation. Robinair has put their years of experience and know-how into developing pumps that help you do the job faster and better. Laboratory tests show that Robinair vacuum pumps consistently outperform other major brands.
- 2-stage rotary vane design: Powerful, quiet high vacuum capability for maximum moisture removal and reduced evacuation time
- Heavy-duty motor: Sealed bearing, high-torque design for easy startup and efficient operation
- Angled oil drain valve: faster, more complete draining
- Easy view sight glass: Easily see oil levels
- Top oil fill port: Better access when refilling oil
- Cast aluminium body: Lightweight and durable die-cast aluminium reduces weight and creates a strong, durable pump
- Quality: Performance-tested to meet Robinair’s quality, durability and longevity standards
- Intake screen: Prevents foreign matter from entering the pumping chamber. External exhaust filter separates oil vapour from the exhaust flow
- Brass intakes: Reliable brass intake valves with Flare, ACME or both style fittings with tethered caps
- Multi-use: Designed for use on A/C-R systems using CFCs, HCFCs, and HFCs in conjunction with mineral oil, ester oil, alkyl benzene oil, and PAG oil as lubricants
- Not for use with ammonia or lithium bromide systems
- Not for use with A2L or other flammable refrigerants
1 x RA-15301A-A Vacuum Pump, 1 x bottle oil, 1 x cord, 1 x English manual and 12-month warranty.
- Cable length: 1.8 m
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 335 x 140 x 255 mm
- Number of stages: 2 stages
- Tube connection: 1/4” und 3/8” Bördel SAE MFL UNF
- Vacuum: 15 Micron
- Frequency range: 50 Hz
- Supply voltage: 230/1/50 V/Ph/Hz
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Power: 450 W
- Suction capacity: 84 l/min
- Oil charge: 450 ml.