EZ-Ject™ Individual Replacement Cartridges
The revolutionary way to add fluorescent dye into air conditioning and refrigeration systems — without the use of additional refrigerant! Just one connection, then turn the handle to inject the dye. No complicated hookups! Ideal for preventive maintenance programs and for multiple, small AC&R units.Works in all systems, including high-pressure R-410A systems!
SPECTROLINE is the world’s leading manufacturer of ultraviolet technologies and fluorescent leak detection products trusted by companies around the world since 1955. The ultraviolet products and fluorescent dyes are used for preventive maintenance around the world, protecting systems ranging from vehicles to industrial manufacturing operations.
Spectroline EZ-Ject™ Replacement Cartridge Benefits:
- For all AC&R systems, including high-pressure R32 R-410A systems! Compatible with Mineral Oil, PVE, Polyol Ester and Alkyl Benzene Lubricant Systems.
- Cost-effective for small to medium-size systems — Each disposable EZ-Ject™ dye cartridge treats up to 2 gallons (7.6 L) of lubricant or 25 lbs (11.3 kg) of refrigerant or 12 tons of cooling.
- No pouring, no refrigerant, no spills — Prefilled EZ-Ject™ cartridges are clearly labelled with 14 calibrations so you’ll introduce exactly the right amount of dye every time! When the cartridge is empty, just throw it away. A new one connects in seconds.
- Check valve prevents the backflow of dye or refrigerant and allows for easy storage of the hose/cartridge between jobs. It also prevents dye leakage or contamination. Torque from the EZ-Ject™ assembly easily overcomes AC&R system pressure, even with R-410A.
Spectroline EZ-Ject™ Replacement Cartridge Contains:
- 6 x Universal/POE Multi-Dose 15 ml Dye Cartridge.
Spectroline EZ-Ject™ Replacement Cartridge – How It Works:
- Install the cartridge, then connect the injector hose to the system’s low-side service port. Turn the handle to inject the exact amount of dye required and let it circulate.
- Scan the system with a Spectroline® inspection lamp. The precise location of all leaks will be shown by a bright, yellow-green glow.
Spectroline EZ-Ject™ Replacement Cartridge Specifications:
- Item: EZ-4/E 6 x 15 ml EZ-Ject™ Universal/POE dye cartridge
- Typical Application: For Medium to Large Size Systems
- Amount of Oil in System: One per 7.6L of Oil
- Amount of Refrigerant: 1 cartridge equals 11.3 Kg of Refrigerant or 12 tons of cooling
- Dye Type: Universal/POE
- Type of Compressor Oil: POE, Alkylbenzene, or Mineral
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Length: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: USA.