Works in all systems, including high-pressure R-410A systems! The revolutionary way to add fluorescent dyes into air conditioning and refrigeration systems — without the use of additional refrigerant! Just one connection, then turn the handle to inject the dye. No complicated hookups! Ideal for preventive maintenance programs and for multiple, medium to large AC&R units.
Spectrolines BizEZ Dye set is easy to use and has endorsements from a number of global manufacturers. Spectroline fluorescent dyes make finding leaks a breeze.
- For all AC&R systems, including high-pressure R-410A systems! Compatible with Mineral Oil, PVE, Polyol Ester and Alkyl Benzene Lubricant Systems.
- Cost-effective for medium to large size systems — Each prefilled, disposable 4 oz (118 ml) BigEZ dye cartridge treats up to 16 gallons (60.8 L) of lubricant, 400 lbs (180 kg) of refrigerant or 150 tons of cooling.
- No pouring, no refrigerant, no spills — Prefilled Big-EZ™ cartridges are clearly labelled with 32 calibrations so you’ll introduce exactly the right amount of dye every time! When the cartridge is empty, just throw it away. A new one connects in seconds.
- Check valve prevents the backflow of dye or refrigerant and allows for easy storage of the hose/cartridge between jobs. It also prevents dye leakage or contamination. Torque
from the Big-EZ™ assembly easily overcomes AC&R system pressure, even with R-410A.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Install the cartridge, then connect the injector hose to the system’s low-side service port. Turn the handle to inject the exact amount of dye required and let it circulate.
- Scan the system with a Spectroline® inspection lamp. The precise location of all leaks will be shown by a bright, yellow-green glow.
BigEZ Dye Injector, Universal/POE Multi-Dose 4 oz (118 ml) Dye Cartridge, Hose Assembly with Check Valve and Low-Loss Fitting.
- Item: BigEZ™ Fluorescent Dye Injection Kit
- Typical Application: For Medium to Large Size System
- Amount of Oil in System: One per 1/2 gallon of Oil
- Amount of Refrigerant: One per 5 tonnes
- Dye Type: Universal/POE
- Type of Compressor Oil: POE, Alkylbenzene, or Mineral
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Length: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: USA.
Most economical for larger systems. Works in all systems, including high-pressure R-410A systems!
Note: All universal/POE dye cartridges are NSF Certified and registered to meet food-grade processing requirements for category codes HTX-2 and HX-2.
BigEZ™ Dye Cartridge Injection Chart