The Robinair RA15501A-A-A2L 5 cfm is the brand new standout Vacuum Pump from the industry front runners Robinair. Not only is this A2L ready, but it can also be used on ammonia systems and R32 refrigerant system. With a high Vacuum rating, their two-stage rotary vane design supplies a powerful high vacuum capability with minimal noise as well as reducing evacuation time, guaranteeing effective moisture removal.
- High vacuum rating – The two-stage rotary vane design provides powerful, quiet, high vacuum capability, and ensures moisture removal while the high pumping capacity reduces evacuation time
- Gas ballast – Allows a precise amount of atmospheric air to be introduced into the pump, preventing condensation of moisture vapour – thereby helping to maintain the purity of the pump oil. By using the gas ballast, the pump operates more efficiently, and pump life is extended
- Sure-grip handles – The one-piece, moulded handle makes it an easy tool for engineers to carry to job sites. The handle also stays cool to the touch during operation
- Compact and lightweight design – Aluminium housing and rotary vanes help keep the pump weight ideal for portability
- A2L / R32 ready. May be used on ammonia.
1 x 15501A-A-A2L Vacuum Pump, 1 x bottle oil, 1 x cord, 1 x English manual and 12-month warranty.
- Voltage: 240V – 50Hz
- Free air displacement: 128 l/m
- Ultimate vacuum: 15 microns (2pa)
- Stages: 2
- Motor: 450W
- Intake ports: Nickel plated steel / 1/4” & 3/8” Flare / SAE MFL
- Oil capacity: 500ml
- Power cord length: 1.8 metres
- Dimensions: 335 x 140 x 255mm
- Net weight: 10.2kg
- CFM: 5.