The DiversiTech CP-22LP-230 Condensate Pump for standard applications is only 10cm tall. It is a great option when space is at a premium. The 230 volt pump features 6.7 meters of lift, vibration dampening feet and motor mounts, check valve, and overflow switch. The shorter reservoir holds 1.25 litres of condensate water. Suitable for use with condensate up to 70°C.
- Vibration Isolation – the elastomeric motor mounting gasket dampens vibration
- Indicator Lights – the red, yellow, and green indicator lights show the pump status. The green shows the power applied to the pump, yellow shows the pump is running, and red is for high-level alarm
- Rubber Feet – the rubber feet that support the CP-22 Condensate pump help to dampen vibration which reduces noise
- Four Inlet Holes – the four inlets versus two or three on other pumps provide the greatest installation versatility. Inlet holes have a reinforced wall for durability
- Removable Check Valve – the CP-22 Condensate Pump features a removable check valve which allows for hassle-free cleaning
- Overflow Safety Switch – the 1/4″ quick connect terminals provide easy connection to the built-in overflow switch. Two terminals are provided allowing the installer flexibility to connect the air handler shut-down. The switch features SPDT isolated contacts ready for connection to building automation systems
- Metal Hang Tabs – the CP-22 Condensate Pump comes equipped with shatterproof stainless steel hang tabs which have hole-and-slot design for easy mounting. The tabs are located on convenient 8″ centers.
1 x CP-22LP-230 Pump.
- Type: Low profile
- Overall dimensions: 10 x 15 x 17 cm
- Flow rate: 6 Litres per minute
- Discharge head: 6.7 Meters
- Reservoir capacity: 1.4 Litres
- Input supply rating: 230 Volt AC 60 Hertz 1 Amp
- Temperature rating: 60 Deg C (continuous), 70 Deg C (Inlet)
- Options: Safety switch
- Application: High-efficiency furnace, humidifier
- Applicable standard: UL
- Input type: NEMA 6 to 15 plug
- Inlet height Size from base: 11.20 cm
- Connection Type: Stripped Wire / Hardwired