The New Bosch IR LD 1.0 Infrared Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Leak Detector is designed to to detect CO2 refrigerant leaks in refrigeration systems. This easy to use and robust tool is designed for professional HVAC/R technicians working on R744 systems with ultimate sensitivity of less than 2 g/yr exceeding the EN14624 standard.
Unbelievably easy to use with a 61mm back lite screen and incredibly effective. When it comes to finding CO2 leaks trust the Bosch IR-LD1.0 Infrared Leak Detector to find it.
- Specifically designed to detect R744 – Carbon Dioxide CO2 refrigerant leaks in refrigeration systems
- Ultimate Sensitivity of less than 2 g/yr
- Infrared technology provides the highest sensitivity and reliability
- Large 61mm LCD screen provides visual leak indication and diagnostic information
- Automatic and Manual reset modes, with 3 Sensitivity levels
- USB Micro rechargeable Li-Ion battery, can also be used while re-charging in an emergency.
- User replaceable probe filter
- Meets or exceeds EN14624 standard
- Rugged housing for daily use
- Bosch professional design
- Water resistant dust-proof design meeting IP51
- Designed to work in Pollution Degree 4 ( Dust Rain or Snow)
1 x IR-LD1.0 Leak Detector, 1 x English manual and 24-month warranty.
Dimensions: 218 x 83 x 51 mm (L x W x H)
Probe Length: 413 mm
Weight: 452 grams
Sensor Life: Approximately 5 years under normal usage
Warm Up Time: Normally 50 – 60 seconds, 90 seconds Max.
Ultimate Sensitivity: < 2 g/yr
Power Supply: Li-Ion rechargeable cell
Battery Life: 8 hours
Recharge time: ≤ 3 hours
Operating Temperature & Humidity: -20° C to 50° C; 95 % RH max.
IP Rating: IP51
Warranty: 24 Months